My vision board for the planet
“If we don’t use this time for change, we will have missed an insane opportunity.”–Noah Elias
This may come as a surprise to some of my readers, but I’ve never been big on vision boards. Mainly because the stuff most people paste on them—fancy cars, oversized houses, etc.–don’t interest me all that much. The things I get excited about are invisible, non-material. You can’t exactly paste things like compassion, creativity and joy onto a cardboard poster.
But I do believe 100 percent in the theory behind vision boards. You make an intention, send out a request and voila! it manifests right before your eyes. Intentions, we now know, have causative power. Indeed, consciousness plays a pivotal role in the establishment of physical reality.
For three decades the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) lab studied the interaction of human consciousness on the material world. What they discovered is that individuals working alone to alter random generating machines had modest success, but the true power came when the whole world got involved. The machines literally went crazy during the Indian Ocean tsunami, for example, or after Princess Diana’s car accident. Four hours BEFORE the first plane hit the towers during 9-11 the PEARS machines “knew” something was about to go down.
I can only imagine how the machines (they’ve been duplicated at locations around the world) are reacting to collective consciousness now. So here’s what I’d like to propose:
Knowing that our thoughts create vibrations that determine the unfoldment of our planet and knowing that, if we work together, we can play an important role in the revolutionary changes that are taking place, I propose we create a planetary vision board.
I don’t care about the brand of car I drive or how big my house is, but I would be SO PROUD to create a planet, a society that:
- Recognizes the connectedness of all living things.
- Values the power of love and uses it to make all decisions at all times.
- Governs with principles that embody health, well-being, dignity and prosperity for all.
- Loses interest in accumulating wealth and material things. As musician Mikel Jollett recently tweeted, “After you reach $999 million, how about you get a trophy that says “I won capitalism” and we name a dog park after you? And every red cent after that goes to schools and health care.”
- Knows true security doesn’t comes from physical things, but from the unseen forces of creativity, spirituality and love. Yes, love–real love is the mightiest power on earth.
In the comments section below, please add your vision and know that your thoughts and consciousness are contributing to the future of humanity.
Love, only love,
Pam Grout is the author of 20 books including E-Squared, E-Cubed, Thank & Grow Rich and her latest book, The Course in Miracles Experiment: A Starter Kit for Rewiring Your Mind (And Therefore Your World).