“The more in harmony you are with the flow of your own existence, the more magical life becomes.”–Adyashanti
So I ran into this quiz I wrote many years ago for The Good Vibe website.
Because I’m currently thinking about manifesting (stay tuned), I thought it’d be fun to repost the world’s very first LOA quiz, run for the very second time. Enjoy:
When I was a teenager, I loved the quizzes in Seventeen magazine. I couldn’t wait to find out:
“Which fashion style best suits your taste?”
“What is your party personality?”
“Is he THE ONE?”
Even now, a day rarely goes by without a Facebook friend or two reporting the results of “Which member of the Beatles they are” or “Which Oprah quote should be their mantra.”
These quizzes are all in good fun and since good, delightful fun is one of my mantras (I didn’t even need Oprah to help figure that out), I’ve come up with the world’s first Law of Attraction Quiz.
To find out how adept you are at using this all-powerful law of the universe, answer these four questions:
1. Do you believe your thoughts create your reality?
a. Some of the time
b. All of the time
c. Only when you repeat an affirmation 568 times, visualize at least an hour a day and pray non-stop to a higher diety
d. Are you kidding me? I never get what I want.
2. Which of the following statements best matches your opening thought most mornings:
a. Oh shit, not again!
b. Yee-haw! A new opportunity for another Oscar-worthy production
c. Dang! Where is that hot brunette I was just dreaming about.
d. I’ve got to pee.
3. Which of the following most accurately describes your take on life:
a. It sucks and then you die.
b. It’s a test for what’s going to happen after you die.
c. It’s like an amusement park ride, sometimes exciting and sometimes it makes you want to die.
d. It’s a beautiful romp and death? It’s just a temporary illusory bump.
4. The universe is:
c. Strangely accommodating
d. All of the above.
Check your score here:
1. If most of your answers were “A”: You are a powerful creator, constantly using the law of attraction.
2. If most of your answers were “B”: You are a powerful creator, constantly using the law of attraction.
3. If most of your answers were “C”: You are a powerful creator, constantly using the law of attraction.
4. If most of your answers were “D”: You are a powerful creator, constantly using the law of attraction.
5. If you didn’t even take the quiz: You are a powerful creator, constantly using the law of attraction.
Okay, so it was a trick quiz. And I could have just told you going in: You can’t NOT use the law of attraction. To question whether or not you do is like questioning whether or not you use gravity.
So here are three questions I actually like better:
1. Given the fact that your thoughts, beliefs and expectations play the starring role in your life experience, did you get up this morning and consciously create your day?
2. Did you get up this morning and purposely decide what kind of day you were going to have?
3. If not, what’s stopping you?
Okay, my friends, as I like to say on Friday, get out there and have the VERY BEST weekend of your life. #222 Forever!
Pam Grout is the author of 20 books including E-Squared, E-Cubed, Thank & Grow Rich and her latest book, The Course in Miracles Experiment: A Starter Kit for Rewiring Your Mind (And Therefore Your World) that has just been turned into an app. Badass ACIM (badass-acim.com)