There is a hum in you
“Nanny Ogg looked under her bed in case there was a man there. Well, you never knew your luck.”—Terry Prachett
My life seems to be one big OMG after another. Karen Drucker (yes THAT Karen Drucker!), the one who has recorded 19 CD’s and won about every award an inspirational songwriter can win, is writing a song with my AA 2.0. catchphrase. She called (well, I returned her call) and she played the chorus for me. It is, to quote myself, amazingly awesome.
I can’t wait for you all to hear it. I’m already envisioning winning a Grammy.
But since I’ve devoted this year to writing about the Course in Miracles, I’m going to quickly introduce my take on ACIM Lesson 60. It’s a review (tomorrow we move on to new material) with these five paraphrased principles:
1. Today, I recognize my innocence. And everybody else’s, while I’m at it.
2. Instead of working really hard, I just have to turn within and tune into the Divine frequency. When I’m there, everything works out in miraculous, beautiful ways.
3. Fear is an imposter. It pretends to be important, but when I see the world as it really is (without fear gunking up the windows), I recognize everyone leaning in (maybe even Sheryl Sandberg) to bless me.
4. The Divine Buzz stalks me wherever I go. There’s never a moment it’s not available. And it will tell me exactly what to do, what to say and whom to say it to.
5. This Divine Buzz, this Super God, lights up the world in peace and beauty and goodness.
So there we have it, my friends. Once again, I just want to say thank you for joining me on this journey. I heard Marianne Williamson say that when she gives talks about The Course, she feels like an aerobics instructor. She may be the one up front, but she’s doing it right along with everyone who’s listening.
That pretty much sums up my thoughts. We’re all in this miracle-performing business together.
Pam Grout is the author of 19 books including E-Squared, E-Cubed, Thank & Grow Rich and her new book, Art & Soul,Reloaded: A Year-Long Apprenticeship to Summon the Muses and Ignite Your Daring, Audacious, Creative Side.