Willing to consider the freaky sh*t
“Miracles are not contrary to nature but only contrary to what we know about nature.”― St. Augustine
The universe is vast and complicated. What we actually see of it is a mere 4 percent of what’s actually there. Scientists have confirmed the existence of the other 96 percent (what they call dark matter and energy), but they can’t quite measure it yet.
Which is why I’m not only willing, but eager to make room for what some call crazy sh*t. Cancer suddenly going into remission. Unexpected money showing up. Angels pulling kids out of burning car wrecks.
Some call such improbabilities miracles, but for me, it’s simply a matter of surrendering the belief systems that suggest they are improbable.
What if they’re not improbable? What if things like this are happening ALL the time? What if the only reason we can’t see them is because we’re stuck on a different frequency, mired in a belief system that allows in a very narrow band of reality?
We see only what we’re programmed to see. And at this point, most of our programming is being conveyed by authorities invested in worn-out, status quo beliefs systems.
I’d like to suggest that being willing to believe in freaky sh*t is the pinnacle of rationality. And at any time, we can supersede the going narrative and leap into a truer, more beautiful reality. On one syntax of reality, peace exists now. #222 Forever!
Pam Grout is the author of 20 books including E-Squared, E-Cubed, Thank & Grow Rich and her latest book, The Course in Miracles Experiment: A Starter Kit for Rewiring Your Mind (And Therefore Your World) that has just been turned into an app. Badass ACIM (badass-acim.com)