E-Cubed Selfie Challenge launches today. Forget New Year’s resolutions! Make a New Year’s vision instead.
Fans of E-Squared and E-Cubed know they draw into their lives whatever they focus upon. They know that by simply setting an intention and visualizing themselves doing, being or having something, that reality (one of many in the quantum playground) becomes animated in their life. That’s where the now-ubiquitous selfie comes in.
Simply snap a selfie of yourself (and a “bookie” of E-Cubed***) with whatever you want to manifest. Maybe it’s standing in front of your dream house or test driving a new Lamborghini. The bigger and more exciting your dream (Keep in mind Martin Luther King Jr. didn’t say “I have a goal.”), the better your chances of winning cool prizes.
Did someone say prizes? By tagging your E3 selfies to Pam Grout’s fan page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pam-Grout/108764901734), you’ll be entered to win all sorts of free prizes from tickets to Hay House’s 2015 I Can Do It! conferences to an Alaskan cruise with me and other Silver Lining authors.
There’s more. Wait for it!!! Perhaps the best prize are the 20 DonorsChoose gift cards that will be given out to support your favorite charity. It’s one thing to manifest a pair of diamond earrings, something several readers of E-Squared reported, but whilst tuning in to this happy, abundant frequency, it’s also possible to make the world a better place. The E3 Selfie Challenge will do just that.
Prizes (25 in total) will be rewarded to the most creative selfies, to the selfies that first duplicate themselves in reality and to the selfie with the biggest and highest vision for world change.
My friend, author and conscious comedian Stevie Anne Petitt, for example, wants an international presence that is well-received by the masses. She wants her book, “Egos are Like Farts” to make the big-time (Ellen, are you listening?) and she wants the world to lighten up. That’s her selfie at the top of this post.
My friend Rhonda (isn’t she gorgeous?) wants to meet Louise Hay.
Here are the top five reasons to enter the E-Cubed Selfie Challenge:
1. You’ll master a fast and easy way to make your dreams come true.
2. You+your dreams=Fun, fun, fun.
3. You might win a pair of tickets to one of four Hay House I Can Do It! conferences.
4. You might win a cruise to Alaska with yours truly. Proceeds from this cruise go to help Perspectives, an award-winning human services agency in St. Louis Park, Minnesota.
5. You might win one of 20 DonorChoose gift cards.
5. You’re guaranteed to win something. While there are only 25 official prizes, everybody wins in the long run. When you create a new vision for yourself, the universe takes notice and begins to line up the necessary conditions for that vision to take form. Remember we animate into our lives whatever we place our attention upon.
And to close, here’s my selfie: My vision is to see my TV series, Off the Grid (In case, you can’t tell, that’s me at a self-sustaining ecovillage) produced. Heck, I also envision it winning a Golden Globe.
Another one of my intentions is to watch this CONTEST GO VIRAL. Help me out by forwarding this link to all your friends.
***A bookie is a “selfie” of E-Cubed.
Pam Grout is the author of 17 books including E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality and the just-released sequel, E-Cubed, 9 More Experiments that Prove Mirth, Magic and Merriment is your Full-time Gig.